We originally had a straight ladder like this but, every now and then, we needed one that stands on its own. We’ve had this one for a couple of years now and it works great.
- ▶Weight: Net weight approximate 37.5lbs (16.9kg), Maximum 150kg/330lb load-bearing capacity; Compacting from handy 2.8ft to 16.5ft (86cm to 5M), easy to extend and retract with storage straps, convenient to use, store and carry around;
- ▶Warm Reminder: Before using, please kindly confirm the ladder is put upright, the locks are locked in placed and do not move the ladder when someone was on it; Retract: Please start from the bottom, do not put your fingers between the rungs (Please check the image and description for more details);
- ▶Independent Locking: Separate mechanical locks on rungs 2 to 15. The independent locks allow user to adjust the height of the ladder to specific requirements such as repairing ceiling lights, hanging picture frames, and painting walls;
- ▶Safe & Compact: Featuring durable Aluminium design + industrial-grade height-locking latches + solid anti-slip rubber-tipped feet + Support Bar, the telescopic ladder is approved by Safety Standard EN131;
- ▶Widely Application: For Indoors and Outdoors. This useful ladder should be part of any household and tool kit. It can be used to reach the most difficult area; Practical and useful ladder for individuals and professionals;