- Half union for connecting and disconnecting two tubes more easily than with a coupling
- 45-degree flare head tube connection on one side and a male NPT connection on the other
- Brass for corrosion resistance, ductility at high temperatures, and low magnetic permeability
- Operating temperature range of -65 to +250 degrees F
- Resists mechanical pullout for a more secure connection
- These fittings contain lead and are not allowed by federal law to be installed for potable water use in the U.S.A. and its territories.