I used this to wire up our RV Taillight Lightbar!
- EASY GRIP. Plugging in your trailer wiring and trailer lights is easy with the ergonomic design of this vehicle socket. It features tabs on the top and bottom for a better grip when plugging in or unplugging
- RELIABLE CONNECTION. This 4-pin trailer wiring socket comes ready to splice into your existing vehicle wiring. It has 16-gauge wires and can be used to connect the taillights, brake lights and turn signals
- VERSATILE DESIGN. This vehicle-trailer connector makes a great replacement 4-flat trailer wiring connector for your vehicle. The 4-pin wiring design matches industry-standard 4-way flat plugs and can be used for towing a wide variety of trailers
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION. For long-lasting use and a reliable connection, the housing of this vehicle-side 4-pin trailer wiring plug is made from durable black molded rubber that will never rust or corrode
- READY TO INSTALL. Equipped with blunt-cut, color-coded wires, this 4-prong trailer wiring plug comes ready to install on your vehicle. The 60-inch wire lead provides plenty of extra length for a flexible installation