No idea why this is called a “drilling” hammer, but it’s great for driving stakes for the awning bungees.
- FORGED STEEL HEAD – Maximum strength and durability for a lifetime of hard work
- BALANCE AND TEMPER – The most durable, longest lasting striking tools available
- HEAVY HITTING HAMMER – Perfectly balanced to deliver powerful blows with an easy swing
- FIBERGLASS HANDLE – Lightweight, durable handle offers a comfortable controlled swing with a ribbed grip to prevent slips
- VERSATILITY ON THE JOB – Use with chisels, punches, star drills, hardened nails & more