You do NOT want to be stuck with one of the tiny extinguishers that came with your RV if a fire breaks out! We mounted two of these inside the RV (one in the kitchen and one in the garage). We have larger ones in the Truck and RV Basement (both sides).
- First Alert’s HOME1 FE1A10GR Fire Extinguisher is UL rated 1-A: 10-B:C; it features durable all-metal construction with a commercial-grade metal valve and trigger to meet demanding needs
- Multipurpose fire extinguisher fights wood, paper, trash, plastics, gasoline, oil, and electrical-equipment fires
- First Alert’s Rechargeable Fire Extinguisher can be recharged by a certified professional after use, allowing for reuse.
- Metal pull pin with a safety seal to help prevent accidental discharge and tampering; corrosion-resistant, easy-to-read, color-coded metal gauge; waterproof label with easy instructions
- U.S. Coast Guard–approved for marine use
- First Alert has been the most trusted brand in home safety since launching the first residential smoke alarm in 1958 (Based on a First Alert brand trust survey in February 2018)