After using iPhone GPS Apps and a Rand McNally GPS, we’ve settled on the Garmin RV 890 as the best of them all!
Be sure to see our review and comparison here!: changinglanesrv.com…
- RV navigator with high-resolution 8” edge-to-edge touch display
- Custom routing takes into account the size and weight of your RV then finds the best route for your vehicle¹
- Provides road warnings to keep you aware of steep grades, sharp curves, weight limits and more
- Includes a directory of RV parks and services, TripAdvisor® traveler ratings plus integrated content from Ultimate Public Campgrounds, KOA®, iOverlander™, PlanRV™ TripAdvisor®, Foursquare® and more
- Control with your voice, and enjoy hands-free calling² and built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity for easy map and software updates without a computer
- Map updates included; preloaded street maps for North America with coverage of the U.S., Mexico, Canada, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands and Bahamas. Map updates can be completed with WiFi or included USB cable.