We used these to mount our MORryde Sliding Cargo Tray, so the slide clears the lip of the basement door.
Adjustable brackets raise your MORryde sliding tray (sold separately) up to 3-1/8″ higher so it can slide all the way out and not ram into the tall lip of your RV cargo compartment. It lets you fully access the camping gear on your entire tray.
- Brackets raise the height of your sliding tray (sold separately) so it can clear the lip of your RV cargo compartment
- Works with all MORryde sliding cargo trays
- Fits compartment lips taller than 1-5/8″
- Raises your tray to sit 2-1/2″, 2-3/4″, or 3-1/8″ higher
- Durable steel construction with gray powder coat finish
- Bolt-on assembly and installation using the pre-drilled holes on the brackets
- Assembly hardware is included
- Installation hardware is not included
- Made in the USA
- Overall dimensions (per bracket): 10-3/8″ long x 3-1/2″ wide
- Provides a 2-1/2″, 2-3/4″, or 3-1/8″ lift to your tray
- Quantity: 6 brackets
- 1-Year limited warranty