Sometimes you just need that extra leverage to get that nut loose!
- HEAVY-DUTY BREAKER BAR: The NEIKO 1/2-inch-drive extension bar is great for use in hard-to-reach spots when it comes to stubborn car tire nuts and bolts. You can use this tool as a lug-nut wrench to work on any vehicle project, large or small.
- HIGH-LEVERAGE TOOL: Our 1/2-inch-drive breaker bar has an extra-long 24-inch handle to give you the adjustable leverage power you need. Use the handlebar to amplify torque power and loosen the toughest bolts or nuts on your car or vehicle.
- REACH ALL ANGLES: This cheater bar has a 180-degree flexible chrome-moly head that works at any angle for tight spaces. This unique feature gives you the optimal leverage and reach for those tighter nuts and bolts.
- DURABLE & VERSATILE: Made with a hardened chrome-moly drive head, this wrench extender has a variety of powerful uses. This bar is created with drop-forged heat-treated chrome vanadium and has a polished, grooved handle for a comfortable grip.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: Each breaker-bar head has a spring-loaded ball bearing that holds sockets securely with a precise fit that makes it possible to break and loosen rusted, stubborn, or stuck hardware without causing damage to your vehicle.