This can be used in a Peplink USB port to add a Cellular Modem.
Peplink MAX Series USB modem Adapters are designed to be plugged into Peplink routers that have a USB WAN port such as Balance Series, Max BR1 ENT, Max BR1 HD2/HD2 Mini and others. Connect the Max Adapter to add an additional cellular modem to your mobile setup. Note the Max Adapter is a modem only and will not function without a suitable mobile router to act as the controller. The adapter can be plugged directly into a computer via a USB port as well.
- Cellular WAN Interfaces Single LTE Modem in Category 6, 12, 20/5G Variants
- Works with all major US Cariers
- Redundant SIM Slot Yes
- Download Speeds from 300mbps+, see spec sheet under Documentation Tab
- Antenna Connectors 2x SMA Cellular, 1x SMA GPS on Cat 6,12 4xSMA Cellular on CAT 20/5G
- Power Input 5V USB-C Power Consumption 5W (nominal), 10W (max.)
- Dimensions 3.9 x 2.8 x 0.6 inches / 100 x 71 x 15 mm
- Weight 120g Operating Temperature 32° – 104°F / 0° – 40°C Humidity 15% – 95% (non-condensing)
- Warranty 1-Year Limited Warranty Certifications FCC, CE, IC
- USB-C power cable