The stock toilet seat in our RV was cheap and difficult to clean. This slow-close seat is a vast improvement and removes with one button to clean.
- FITS ALL TOILET BRANDS including Crane, Universal Rundle, Eljer, Delta, Bemis, Caroma and Gerber. UPGRADE your RV toilet seat. IMPORTANT: BEFORE YOU ORDER, please measure your toilet bowl (see images) to determine if you need ROUND or ELONGATED size. NOTE: Bath Royal toilet seats are not compatible with bidets, grab bars or risers that install between the seat and bowl.
- EASY TO CLEAN – Helps keep your bathroom smelling fresh and clean. One touch QUICK RELEASE immediately detaches seat/cover from toilet, eliminating the nasty area between the hinges where urine and grime collect.
- NO LOUD SLAMMING – Slow Close prevents accidents including cracked toilets and pinched fingers. Simply tap forward and watch the seat and/or lid close silently and softly by themselves. Closing too slow? Push it closed. Unlike other brands, Bath Royale’s soft close can be forced closed repeatedly without issue. Great for everyone, including people with lower back pain because user doesn’t have to stoop or bend to lower the seat.
- STAIN RESISTANT – Made of polypropylene, the most stain-resistant toilet seat material available. Bath Royale uses 100% pure (not recycled) polypropylene because it is stronger and produces a beautiful, high-gloss finish. The seat and cover will flex, but will not crack, break or permanently deform. Our polypropylene will last for years with proper care and cleaning, but scratches relatively easily (so avoid abrasives and hard sharp objects).
- DURABLE & LONG LASTING – Tested to 400 pounds, all Bath Royale seats feature stainless steel mounting hardware that holds your seat firmly in place. 4 seat bumpers evenly distribute weight. Unlike painted wood or padded soft seats, Bath Royale seats are a solid color throughout and will not chip peel or fade. 2-YEAR WARRANTY is double most other brands.