A shunted battery monitor is the ONLY way to get a true state of charge for your batteries. (Blog/Video)
NOTE!: This is the standalone model (before we had the victron gear). If you want the headless (no display) version, see THIS.
- The Victron Energy BMV-712 Smart Battery Monitor (Grey) is a high precision smart battery monitor, specially designed for systems with battery voltage ranging from 6.5 – 70 VDC
- Midpoint Voltage Monitoring: The BMV-712 features an additional input which can be programmed to measure the voltage of a second battery, battery temperature or midpoint voltage – This feature, which is often used in industry to monitor large and expensive battery banks, is now for the first time made available at a low cost, to monitor any battery bank
- Built-in Bluetooth Communication – Monitor your batteries on Apple or Android smartphones, tablets, macbooks, and other devices
- Battery monitor comes with a BMV shunt 500A/50mV and Next to the basic display options, such as voltage, current, and ampere-hours consumed, the BMV-712 also displays state of charge, time to go, and power consumption in watts
- Easy to Program – A quick install menu and a detailed setup menu with scrolling texts assist the user when going through the various settings. Incorrect installation can be hazardous, Please consult a licensed professional and follow all applicable electrical codes during installation