A shunted battery monitor is the ONLY way to get a true state of charge for your batteries. This model is headless (no display), communicates via Bluetooth and is an integral part of our Victron power system (Blog/Video).
- The SmartShunt is an all-in-one 500 amp battery monitor. Your phone can be connected and acts as a display.
- The SmartShunt connects via Bluetooth to the VictronConnect App on your phone/tablet and you can read out all monitored battery parameters – like state of charge, time to go, historical info and more
- The SmartShunt is equipped with Bluetooth, a VE.Direct port and a connection that can be used for: monitoring a second battery, midpoint monitoring or a temperature sensor
- The SmartShunt is a good alternative for a BMV battery monitor, especially for systems where battery monitoring is needed but less wiring and clutter is wanted
- Incorrect installation can be hazardous, Please consult a licensed professional and follow all applicable electrical codes during installation